Saturday, April 2, 2011

'Boys In Town' *For The First Time*

 Have you ever heard of the group called 'Boys In Town'? They are also known as 'Game-On Guys' and they aren't really popular. They play sports and games, but they also are kind of like a band. The only issue is that they only publish their music or loud sounds mixed together, on their website. I don't know why though, they don't even put it on Youtube. I asked them why, but they usually just go on with their game. They usually play card games or of course modern-day video games, like you know the 'Black Ops' or whatever shoting games they have these days? Well I'm at their house and unfortunaly I don't have their website 'cuz they know I would put it online or share it with my awesome friends, grr.... That's 'Boys In Town' for you, music loverz!

                         DOUBLEXXS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I luv parodies and I am a facebook addict. Team Jacob and I'm NOT a fan of justin bieber, not even in a million years :O Nickname=SIMSIMS