Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Drama Days

 Well ayesha was at meh house today, horrah! It was fun 'nd superb. That's what I wanted to say. Well today was the first "CSAP day" so it was kinda of a drama day, since everyone was confused 'nd everythin'
Also, wanted to say that, people from facebook... Thx for checkin' up meh blog :).
 Have you ever heard the song, "Love the Way you Lie"? Well why would some1 luv ppl lyin'? Just saying. Well who knows, maybe the singer was...crazah (super crazy) that day? Sorry this is a short post :P. Bah-Bye :D
  DOUBLEXXS

1 comment:

  1. "Save the drama, for yo' mama" So, funy !!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I luv parodies and I am a facebook addict. Team Jacob and I'm NOT a fan of justin bieber, not even in a million years :O Nickname=SIMSIMS