Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Judgin' The Team

 Just wanted to say "hi" to some of my good friends, these arent all my super friendzz but these are the friendzz I gave this blog's URL to.  SO HHHHHHIIIIIIIIII (whoa! :P) Guille, Hepsi (i tink :P) , Trienty, and otherzz (if forgotten)!! So this is a BORIN' post, but whateves :). As u notice, I'm very very hyper (active?) today :O. Lotzz of my friendzz say it. OMG, I keep adding 2 zz's in front of a couple of wordzz (did it again :P) maybe this blog should be called DOUBLEZZS instead of DOUBLEXXS. Ya know what I mean? Ya sure :|?
 Now lets start with the "theme" of today's post: UNFAIRNESS JUDGIN'!!! :O :O :O :O
 Well as you probably noticed already (if haven't......*sigh*) the tittle of this post is 'Judgin' The Team' because today was D.I (destanatiion Imagination) I wish I haven't joined it, my friend (Wajia) bugged me to go, so I did and now I'm stuck on the team...
 ANyways it was practice judging and the judge was the drama teacher, well more like the head of the judges. We made a creative play in 3 minutes and I thought it wazz awesome!! But she's like, nooooo it wasnt soo creative. We did something that no one thought of before. SO WHAT NOW?  *deep breath* So it was unfair judgement... Remember that even though someone thinks ur havent done enough but u did ur best, u at least pleased urself. Maybe the teacher, parent, friend, or watever, didn't think it was as great as u thought, but at least u did ur best and u thought it was truely amazin'. Cuz' they didn't do the hard work, they didn't think of ur ideas. So relax and DONT TALK BACK (rhymes :P)
DOUBLEXXS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I luv parodies and I am a facebook addict. Team Jacob and I'm NOT a fan of justin bieber, not even in a million years :O Nickname=SIMSIMS