Friday, March 4, 2011

Friendly Friends

Friends are so important in our world. They help they heal us. BUT thats what they say in the older days now we say "we share makeup and she helps me pick out clothes" or maybe even "she tells me the news around school and if she wasn't my friend i wouldn't be popular!!"
 They basically mean the same thing, kind of. Well my friends made me more open, more friendly, more social then ever before. Which is a good thing since I used to be quiet a lot. This pic is me (right) and my friend, Wajia (left). The person who took the pic, Guille, are one of my great friends. They're were also Hepzibah and Anna in the back, standing by Guille.
Guille (GEE-YAH)
Wajia (WAH-GEE-UH)
Anna (AH-NUH)
Hepzibah (HEH-PE-ZEE-BAH)
DOUBLEXXS

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sima, you had to put my picture up didn't you? I barely noticed anyone taking the picture, I mean come on, couldn't you post a pic in which I was really looking!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I luv parodies and I am a facebook addict. Team Jacob and I'm NOT a fan of justin bieber, not even in a million years :O Nickname=SIMSIMS