Thursday, March 3, 2011

Justin Bieber?

Today's topic~ JUSTIN BIEBER The SINGERAH!
I'm no fan of his, but lots and I mean LOTSSS of other girls are. Why should I talk about this....person? I am because I heard his Bday was a couple days ago, hope he got no good presents!
 I dont wanna be mean but his voice is kind of....high...for his age.... Anyways I also heard of "BIEBER FEVER" and found out that a some people hav found cures, which also means tat justin bieber is starting to get OLD or OUT OF STYLE. Still lots of gals still hav this....DISEASE. Hopefully its not spreading but reducing, hopefully .in 56 years every1 would forget him, even old subs that remember micheal jackson when he was 20NO OFFENCE PPLZZ TO ANYONE OR THING IF WERE DESCRIBING JUSTIN BIEBER....jk. 
  DOUBLEXXS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I luv parodies and I am a facebook addict. Team Jacob and I'm NOT a fan of justin bieber, not even in a million years :O Nickname=SIMSIMS