Friday, March 11, 2011

Nasty Nightmare

  My nightmare soon returned. She had once moved far away, out of my daily sightings. I don't see her anymore, which brought me the most peaceful dreams...Until she returns. She crawled back to my school. With her left eye, closely peeking at me. She grown much larger, two, maybe three times the size of me. Her voice deep like a man. She was the same age as me, I feel frightened. As if I heard that a tornado was coming, with her around, there probably is. I was more scared of her then big tests that I would soon fail. I was deeply scared and shocked to see her there, standing before me, repeating my name. She was my nightmare, and the big bully has returned back. :O
 DOUBLEXXS

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I luv parodies and I am a facebook addict. Team Jacob and I'm NOT a fan of justin bieber, not even in a million years :O Nickname=SIMSIMS